Comstar's profrost is a food quality Propylene glycol and is intended to be used in refrigeration systems that are used in food and/or pharmaceutical facilities. It is not intended to be used as an additive to food or pharmaceuticals. This product is Non-toxic, non-irritating and biodegradable.
Features & Highlights
- Comstar's profrost (propylene GLYCOL) is a premium industrial anti-freeze Coolant
- Designed for Use in chillers, industrial processing and refrigeration Systems, thermal storage, computer room cooling, solar Systems, heating & cooling loops and radiant heating Systems & boilers
- Profrost will last longer than others on the market and can be order with a corrosion inhibitor package, which is designed to prevent system corrosion and clog-ups
- Profrost is available with or without Green color/with or without a corrosion inhibitor
- In solution ratios (antifreeze to water) of 100 percent, 60 percent, 50 percent, 40 percent & 30 percent/in 5 or 55 gallon containers
|Manufacturer:||ComStar International Inc.|
|Publisher:||ComStar International Inc.|
|Studio:||ComStar International Inc.|
|Item Weight:||45 pounds|
|Package Weight:||45.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.51 x 9.29 x 9.29 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Comstar, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Dirty solar panels are less effective by as much as 30%. Get all you can from your solar panels by keeping them clean with Winsol's Solar Brite! Solar Brite is a highly concentrated, biodegradable anionic detergent system that releases its power in w...