Fristaden Stainless Steel Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger - Plate Wort Chiller - Plate Chiller - B3-12A-30
Free Shipping Included! Fristaden Stainless Steel Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger - Plate Wort Chiller - Plate Chiller - B3-12A-30 by Fristaden Lab at Vanadium Site. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Efficient, Fast Cooling in a Compact Design This Stainless Steel Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger by Fristaden Lab is highly efficient at cooling liquids
Efficient, Fast Cooling in a Compact Design
This Stainless Steel Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger by Fristaden Lab is highly efficient at cooling liquids rapidly, which saves you water and time. It's perfect in the lab, for beer brewing, or for any application that requires the exchange of heat between two fluids. What makes the plate design so effective is its use of highly conductive, super-thin stainless steel plates. It also features 99.9% copper welds, accommodating a high volume of liquid moving through the system quickly to boost the amount of heat transfer. Threaded connections let you hook up to the compact device quickly.
- Unit Heat Exchanging Area: 0.012m²
- Liquid Flow Rate: 4m³/h
- Maximum Working Pressure: 3Mpa
- Dimensions: 7.52" x 2.87" (19.1cm x 7.3cm)
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Plate Thickness: 0.3mm
- Plate Material: 316L and 304 stainless steel
- Weld Material: 99.9% copper
- Connections: Threaded pipe 3/4", welded pipe 7/8"
- Refrigeration Capacity: 5 kW
- Certification: CE, ROHS, UL, ISO9001:2000, WRAS
- Manufacturer: Ningbo Hrale Plate Heat Exchanger Co., Ltd.
- Warranty: One Year Manufacturer
About Plate Heat Exchangers
A plate heat exchanger uses metal plates to help exchange heat between liquids, typically by way of water cooling a hot fluid. The advantage over a conventional heat exchange is that fluids are dispersed over plates to create a much larger surface area. That makes the transfer of heat easier, for a more rapid change in temperature.
This Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger is sold by Fristaden Lab, an American-brand lab and scientific equipment retailer established in 2013 in Chicago, Illinois. Fristaden Lab is owned and operated by Fristaden & Company, LLC.
Features & Highlights
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL INDUSTRIAL USE includes the lab, beer brewing, straight vegetable oil conversion, radiant floor heating, wood-burning furnaces, refrigerants, air conditioning and solar water heating
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION with stainless steel plates and 99.9% copper welds
- THREADED CONNECTIONS give you easy, quick, flexible hookup
- HIGHLY CONDUCTIVE and super-thin plates are designed for highly efficient cooling, which saves water and time
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - This Stainless Steel Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger has a one year warranty
|Package Size:||5 x 2 x 2 inches|