Sensor Led Bulb , 6 Pack E27 7W LED Infrared Motion Detection Light Sensor Light Bulb Lamp and Light Control Auto Switch Night Light for Stairs Porch Hallway Patio Garage Cool White
Sensor Led Bulb , 6 Pack E27 7W LED Infrared Motion Detection Light Sensor Light Bulb Lamp and Light Control Auto Switch Night Light for Stairs Porch Hallway Patio Garage Cool White by TOPCHANCES at Vanadium Site. MPN: AC1110098. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Material: ABS + PC Color temperature: 2900K-3200k, 3900K-4200K, 5700K-6000K Lumen value: 450LM (5W) 630LM (7W) 810LM (9W) Operating voltage: 85-265V
Color temperature: 2900K-3200k, 3900K-4200K, 5700K-6000K
Lumen value: 450LM (5W) 630LM (7W) 810LM (9W)
Operating voltage: 85-265V 50 / 60Hz
Connection lamp holder: E27
Sensing distance: 5-8 meters
Sensing angle: 150 degrees
CRI: > = 80
Long life: Over 25000 hrs
Output delay: 40 seconds (people will automatically turn off after 40 seconds) Applicable to: staircase lights, aisle lights, parking lots, warehouses, basement and so on.
Installation Note: The sensor lamp can not be installed in the wet, water vapor, air and other temperature difference easily change the environment, this will affect the sensor lamp life and performance stability.
How it work?
The motion sensor light bulb will automatically turn on and off. When people work in the detective range, the light bulb will light up and get closed when people walk out of the sensor range.Beside, it will turn off during the day, only work in dark environment or at night when people work, energy saving led bulb.
Features & Highlights
- Stable performance and low consumption,designed to fit standard E27 fittings
- Long service life, ensuring the normal use of more than 25,000 hours, three to four times as long as normal halogen lamps
- Green, environment friendly, no UV and IR radiation, no containing lead, mercury and other pollution elements
- Direct alternative to the ordinary energy-saving lamps,suitable for office, exhibition or home use
- Additional Information: Dusk to dawn lights utilise a photocell sensor some times called a CDS cell or photoresistor. Generally resistance increases as the light levels drop. This feature is particularly useful for security and safety purposes where it is important to maintain specific light levels and can be activated automatically when these light levels are reached.