Solar Radiometer, Solar Crookes Light Mill. Chain of 3 Radiometers; Large, Medium and Small with Drop. Clear
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 16% on the Solar Radiometer, Solar Crookes Light Mill. Chain of 3 Radiometers; Large, Medium and Small with Drop. Clear by Lilyshome at Vanadium Site. MPN: SW406. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Invented in 1873 by the chemist Sir William Crookes as the by-product of some chemical research, the radiometer is made from a glass bulb from which
Features & Highlights
- Magnificent chain of 3 Radiometers; Large, Medium, Small with drop at the bottom.
- All made of glass. Large at 3.4 inch dia., Medium at 3.15 inch dia., and Small at 2.36 inch dia.
- This physical and technical miracle shows you in a clear way how sunlight is converted to energy
- Hang near a window or under incandescent light and watch as the vanes rotate
- Lily's Home® is a registered trademark of Solar Wholesale, LLC.
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.4 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches|