Solar, Sheet Sets, Full (1 Flat, 1 Fitted, 2 Std. Shams) (Smoke Blue)
Solar, Sheet Sets, Full (1 Flat, 1 Fitted, 2 Std. Shams) (Smoke Blue) by Schweitzer Linen at Vanadium Site. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Like golden links in a treasured hand-hammered bracelet, free form ovals join together and dangle fetchingly across a cool, crisp expanse of 300
Features & Highlights
- EXCLUSIVE DESIGNS: We design and produce our own exclusive linens with highly skilled manufacturers, mostly in Italy. These specialized factories only make high-end product, including lush cashmere knits, superfine 100% Egyptian cotton, pure silk charmeuse and smooth long fiber linen. HANDWORK: Many of our exclusive designs feature hand-embroidery by skilled artisans as well as hand hemstitching, lace and cut-work and many other traditional crafts.
- FABRIC: We only use the finest 100%, long staple Egyptian Cotton. Probably the finest cotton in the world, Egyptian cotton naturally has extremely fine, extra long fibers. SATEEN: A term used to describe the weave where the warp thread goes over 4 weft threads, then under one, then over 4 again. This results in a very soft and smooth surface that scatters less light, giving it a greater sheen than Percale.
- THREAD COUNT: Our printed sheets are usually 300 thread count and the embroideries are usually on 600 thread count. We also have sheets up to 1000 thread count. We have generally two Percales; a 300 thread count and a 600 thread count (most Percale is 180-200 thread count)
- ALL-NATURAL: We insist on using natural fibers as they will let you relax and rejuvenate. They improve sleep, react to body temperature, absorb moisture and improve with age. Shouldn't you sleep with the best?
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Always use Cold or Warm water. Complete Care & Washing Instructions are available on our website and are included in every shipment THEREâ€TMS MORE: Also look for our exclusive collections of luxurious Bath linens, Table linens, night wear, intimates, daywear, cashmere, tapestries, accessories, antiques and more.