Tea & Silver Color Window Film One Way Mirror Solar Reflective Day Time Privacy Static Window Tint (Tea & Silver, 35.4 Inch x 19.6 ft)
Tea & Silver Color Window Film One Way Mirror Solar Reflective Day Time Privacy Static Window Tint (Tea & Silver, 35.4 Inch x 19.6 ft) by iEventStar at Vanadium Site. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How to use: 1 Tear protective film 2 Prepare a spray bottle filled with water, add a little detergent entered, Sprayed on the surface of the glass
1 Tear protective film
2 Prepare a spray bottle filled with water, add a little detergent entered,
Sprayed on the surface of the glass and film
3 The membrane attached to the glass, and then peel off that layer of transparent protective film
attached to the mask on top of window film (to prevent mirror film being scratched)
4 Use a scraper shoot except air and excess water
5 The film Collage with a spatula repair neat
Before paste,must clean the window,don't residue any oil and impurities.
Using gummed paper to install,then cut the film to a suitable size.
After paste,the film should be standing about 7 hours under the condition of without external force
to ensure the gummed paper can completely stick to window.
Features & Highlights
- Color: tea . Size: 23.6 Inch x 78.7 Inch
- PRIVACY PROTECTION - The one way window film provides great privacy during daytime only; the mirror-effect is reversed at night since the interior will be exposed to more light than the exterior. The side with the most light will have the mirror-like appearance
- EFFECTIVE UV REJECTION - the window reflective film effectively blocks out 99% of UV rays, and reduces fading and aging of interior furnishings
- HEAT INSULATION AND ENERGY SAVING - Blocking out 80% of infrared ray,the heat control window film can retain heat in winter and keep it out in summer, helping reduce expensive heating and cooling costs.
- Glue free design, no chemical release, very easy to install, just make sure window surface is completely clean and absolutely free of any blemishes, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window
|Color:||Tea & Silver|