An ideal centerpiece for any modern home, the Westinghouse Wengue Two-Light 30-Inch Reversible Three-Blade Ceiling Fan has a clean white finish and integrated opal frosted glass fixture that emits gentle, even light. The fan's three reversible white/beech blades make it easy to match your decor and add a contemporary touch to your home's interior.
Ideal for rooms up to 80 Square Feet (8 by 10-Feet), this fan features a 153-by-9-millimeter silicon steel motor with dual capacitor. Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch help keep you comfortable. In warm weather, you can run the fan counterclockwise to stay cool. In cold weather, run it clockwise to recirculate warm air from the ceiling, eliminating cold spots and drafts. The Wengue is remote control adaptable for convenience.
The fan offers airflow of up to 2,543 cubic-Feet per minute (cfm). It is rated to operate at 40 watts at high speed (without the lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 64 cfm per watt.
This Westinghouse ceiling fan is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a two-year warranty on all other parts.
What's in the Box
Wengue indoor ceiling fan, 78-Inch lead wire, 3/4-Inch by 4-Inch down rod and two candelabra-base 40-watt G16-1/2 light bulbs.
Features & Highlights
- Two-light 30-Inch reversible three-blade indoor ceiling fan for rooms up to 80 Square Feet
- Silicon steel motor with dual capacitor; three fan speeds (high/medium/low); reversible switch for year-round use
- Airflow: 2,543 cfm; energy usage: 40 watts without light; airflow efficiency: 64 cfm per watt
- Includes 3/4-Inch by 4-Inch down rod, 78-Inch lead wire and two candelabra-base 40-watt G16-1/2 light bulbs
- Lifetime warranty on motor; two-year warranty on all other parts
|Item Weight:||11 pounds|
|Item Size:||30 x 12.13 x 12.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.1 x 10.79 x 10.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Westinghouse, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.